Every day it looms: The snow is melting. Even though it's been one of the best ski seasons since I can remember, and I got in a personal record number of days, the season is (traditionally) almost over. I have an Alpine Meadows pass, but know a few friends who are Kirkwood devotees. And now, we can compromise — but only if the backside is open. Kirkwood has a flighting deal where you can ride the mountain for a day, for free, using any other Lake Tahoe season pass. Kirkwood got over 700 inches this season, and, um, it's flurrying right now, go!
- Member for 6 years 5 weeks
- Last online 5 years 38 weeks ago
- 1. Burn vs. The Dailey Method vs. Mighty Pilates: A Toning Trifecta
- 2. Rapha Pop-Up Shop: For Serious Cyclists, Mostly
- 3. End of Season Push: Kirkwood Win
- 4. Machado Brings His Melali Surf Sessions to Slim's (4/12)
- 5. It's Sunny, Go Surf! And Pick Up Some Garbage
- 6. Gear Geek Out: Giantnerd Socializes Outdoor Shopping
- 7. SF on Earth!
- 8. Monday Muse: Jil Sander's Nautical Pop Spring '11 Campaign
- 9. Zoltan Torkos Masters The Surf Kickflip
- 10. Liberty's Jinx Skis Had Me at Hell Yeah