Like fashion, surfing involves accessories. And it's mighty tempting to surrender to awesome add ons when they look this good. Saturdays Surf NYC is not only a cool lifestyle site lending a peek into the other coast's surf culture, it has a funky assortment of fins. Like a Chanel runway, it's always hard for me to choose a favorite, so here's five. With prints ranging from artist Thomas Cambell to bamboo inlay to monsters, these tug on the adrenaline strings. Which one's the finest of all?
- Member for 5 years 40 weeks
- Last online 5 years 20 weeks ago
- 1. Burn vs. The Dailey Method vs. Mighty Pilates: A Toning Trifecta
- 2. Rapha Pop-Up Shop: For Serious Cyclists, Mostly
- 3. End of Season Push: Kirkwood Win
- 4. Machado Brings His Melali Surf Sessions to Slim's (4/12)
- 5. It's Sunny, Go Surf! And Pick Up Some Garbage
- 6. Gear Geek Out: Giantnerd Socializes Outdoor Shopping
- 7. SF on Earth!
- 8. Monday Muse: Jil Sander's Nautical Pop Spring '11 Campaign
- 9. Zoltan Torkos Masters The Surf Kickflip
- 10. Liberty's Jinx Skis Had Me at Hell Yeah