It started with the Hook bracelet ($55), as dysfunctional as it is (I'm sorry but that would so get caught in my hair everytime I flip it, which is often). But after poking around Miansai's website, I found more cool, covetable nautical-inspired jewelry. Actually, the designer Michael Andrew Saiger is most inspired by WWII relics and paraphernalia. His unique niche, and world travels via modeling, prompted him to create a vintage-esque jewelry line. My eyes are drawn to the colorful roped bracelets — pile them on — but there's also sharp tie bars, cufflinks, keychains, and necklaces. Yes, it's one of those "I could totally makes those myself" but who has the time? Wanderlusty.
- Member for 6 years 5 weeks
- Last online 5 years 38 weeks ago
- 1. Burn vs. The Dailey Method vs. Mighty Pilates: A Toning Trifecta
- 2. Rapha Pop-Up Shop: For Serious Cyclists, Mostly
- 3. End of Season Push: Kirkwood Win
- 4. Machado Brings His Melali Surf Sessions to Slim's (4/12)
- 5. It's Sunny, Go Surf! And Pick Up Some Garbage
- 6. Gear Geek Out: Giantnerd Socializes Outdoor Shopping
- 7. SF on Earth!
- 8. Monday Muse: Jil Sander's Nautical Pop Spring '11 Campaign
- 9. Zoltan Torkos Masters The Surf Kickflip
- 10. Liberty's Jinx Skis Had Me at Hell Yeah